Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 random things, facts, goals or habits about yourself. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names & why you chose them. You can't tag a person who has tagged you.
1. I recently got a Roomba, and I'm a little bit in love with it (but NOT in a Buster Bluth kind of way. Ew). It's not so great on the carpet, but it's like the Second Coming on hardwoods. And with two dogs and three cats in the house, I can use all the help I can get. Plus, it comes with a brochure on "enjoying life with a happy, healthy robot," which is so Asimovian you've got to love it.
2. I kind of hate sports. Except the Olympics, which I feel compelled to watch religiously. I mean, come on, people from all over the world putting aside their cultural and political differences so they can get together and play games every two years? Aaron Sorkin should write a show about that.
3. I play MMORPGs. World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings Online, Age of Conan, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, Dark Age of Camelot... I've played 'em all. For a while, anyway. I get really excited when a new game comes out and play it obsessively, but then I always seem to get bored after a couple of months. Maybe one day someone will invent a game that actually sustains my interest.
4. I hardly ever wear makeup. I'm just too lazy and I can't be bothered most days.
5. Mr. Sus and I have been married for fifteen years. I can hardly believe it's been that long. We got married exactly one week after I graduated from college. Don't remind me how old that makes me.
6. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast. I could eat breakfast three meals a day. Waffles, pancakes, French toast, eggs, bacon, grits, hash browns, biscuits, muffins, sausages... it just doesn't get any better. Man, I'm hungry.
7. My favorite beer is Newcastle. My second favorite is Spaten Optimator. My third favorite is Woodchuck Amber Ale, although that's not actually a beer.
8. I've never heard a Lifehouse song I didn't like. There, I said it out loud. Mock if you must.
9. I can juggle.
10. Roger Clemens was my substitute American History teacher once when I was in high school. Just a few short months before he debuted in the majors.
I'd tag people, but I'll be damned if I can remember who's already done it at this point. So if you're on my flist and you haven't been tagged yet.... consider yourself officially tagged.