a. Post a list of 10 TV fandoms/shows you follow (current or cancelled!)
b. Have your friends list guess your favourite CHARACTER from each show
c. When guessed bold the line and write a sentence about why you like that character
d. Post in your own livejournal.
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
3. Lost - Charlie, courtesy of pookha Thanks to my LOTR obsession, he's the reason I tuned in to start with and he's still the fav, even with so many great characters to choose from.
5. Coupling (UK, of course) - Jeff, guessed by pookha. I have such a weakness for the funny boys and he's also totally hot, even with the goofy hair.
6. Gilmore Girls
7. The West Wing - Josh, again guessed by pookha. Because, well, duh. He's JOSH.
8. Sports Night - Dan, courtesy of austin360. Because Danny's basically Josh. Angsty and sweet, what more can you ask for?
9. Friends - Chandler, courtesy of pookha. See above comment about the funny boys.
10. The X-Files
Damn, it's sick how hard it was to narrow this down to only 10. I had to leave off a bunch of great shows--like The Venture Bros., House, The Office (UK), The Tick (both animated and live action), China Beach, Thirtysomething and My So-Called Life--that I've also watched religiously over the years. I ended up weighting my choices based on whether a) I own or want to own the DVDs and b) I've ever participated or lurked in the fandom on-line. And this doesn't even get into the movie/book fandoms I'm into, like LOTR, X-Men, Harry Potter, Star Wars, etc.
I really am freak.