1. Total number of films I own on DVD/video: Around 60. And that's not counting the dozen or so commercial VHS tapes or the multitudes of homemade tapes. Or the 20 or so assorted seasons of various TV shows I've got on DVD.
2. The last film I bought: Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, which I bought for the munchkin (and maybe just a little bit for me).
3. The last film I watched: See answer #2.
4. Five films that I watch a lot: My big comfort movies are the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice (does that count as television or film?), Sense and Sensibility, X-Men (mostly the first one), Fellowship of the Ring and Pirates of the Caribbean. I've really been watching mostly TV DVDs lately, though. I think I've watched the first season of "Arrested Development" two and a half times in the month since I've owned it. And of course "Sports Night" is always a favorite, because it's not in reruns all the time like "West Wing" and "Gilmore Girls."
5. Tag 5 people and have them put this in their journal: alanao, carmen_sandiego, cjcregg, kinderny, zandras_court